Stepanka Cervinkova is a Melbourne based freelance filmmaker and a photographer with a clients' list including brands such as Abbey Road Studios, MSFW or Skoda; broadcasters ABC, Fox Sports and Fox Arts; and iconic cultural institutions such as Arts Centre Melbourne, MTC or Melbourne Fringe Festival.
When not on set Stepanka works as a sessional lecturer at local universities.
In 2018 Stepanka commenced Master of Film and Television studies at VCA.
The same year she was awarded scholarship to attend a workshop conducted by Cannes Film Festival Palme D'Or winner Cristian Mungiu, and Virtual Reality workshop under tutelage of Donald Zirpola and Matt Thompson.
For further information on availability & rate cards contact directly: P: 0487357349 E: email@example.com
- Melbourne Lure (George Paton Gallery, awarded by UMSU grant, 2018)
- Paramnesia (Balkon Art Incubator Gallery, 2017)
- Women from the Land of Light and Darkness (The Red Gallery, 2016)
- We are The Witches You Could Not Burn (The Old Bar, 2018)
- Untitled Exhibition ( Georgina Savage, Collingwood, 2018)
- Cities & Memories (International Collaboration, online release, 2018)
- Just Act Normal (Neon Parlour, 2017)
- Scenes on The Yarra (Docklands, 2017)
- Rainbow Serpent Festival (video-art, 2017)
- Acmi: Spirit of Adventure (video-art, 2016)